Locked and Loaded Terms and Conditions
- Minimum age of entrance is 18 years of age and above.
- Entry to this competition is only available for Australian residents.
- All entrants must also be current Lock and Key customers.
- Entry into Lock and Key’s Locked and Loaded giveaway is subject to a three-step process;
- Receive a Locked and Loaded postcard in your Lock and Key order.
- Using the QR code on the postcard, register the Locked and Loaded reference code (prize code) and personal details on the Lock and Key website via the registration form.
- Once the approval process has verified the reference code, entrants will be notified if they have won a prize or not.
- Opening time of draw is 9AM, 3 April 2023.
- Closing time of draw is 12.45PM, 30 June 2023.
- The competition will last for a duration of three months and winners will be selected on a random basis by way of an alphanumeric code system.
- Prizes will be awarded based on a randomised system as mentioned in previous dot point. The entrants do not have to physically claim their prize.
- The results will be drawn at the promoters address as set out in dot point 14 and will be drawn via a random number generator.
- All winners will be notified at time of winning on screen once they have followed the steps in dot point 4. A follow up email will also be issued once confirmed. All those who are unsuccessful will also be notified at time of registering too.
- The results of the draw will be published on the following sites https://www.facebook.com/locknkeyco and https://www.locknkey.com.au/locked-and-loaded within 2 days of a winner winning their prize and before 30 June.
- If any prize and/or prizes are not claimed by 31 July, a random selection of other entrants who registered their details will be chosen at random on 1 August 2023 at 11:00AM by a random number generator at the address set out in dot point 14.
- All new winners will be notified using the contact details uploaded at time of registration and will be published on the sites set out in dot point 11 within 2 days of claiming a prize.
- The promotor is Davcor Group Pty Ltd, ABN 95 003 562 598, located at 14 John Hines Avenue, Minchinbury, NSW 2770. Contact number +61 2 9612 4747.
- There are 22 prizes to be won to the value of $10,000 in total. The prizes are as follows:
- 2 x $2000 Flight Centre Travel vouchers
- 1 x $2000 Weber gift voucher
- 2 x $500 Bunnings gift vouchers
- 2 x $500 BCF gift vouchers
- 2 x $300 Red Balloon gift vouchers
- 5 x $150 Fuel gift vouchers
- 5 x $100 Visa/Mastercard gift cards
- 3 x $50 JBHIFI gift vouchers.
- If the lucky winner can’t accept the prize, then he/she can nominate a colleague or manager to take their place.
- If any prizes are not claimed by the end of the giveaway, prizes will be redrawn
- Directors, management, employees, and family of employees of Davcor Group Pty Ltd as well as suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to enter this draw.
- Any currency listed above is in Australian Dollars including GST.
- All winners must give permission to be featured on Lock and Key social media pages and any other reasonable publicity chosen by Davcor.
- ACT Permit Number TP 23/00437. SA Licence No T23/322.
- Davcor has the right to terminate this promotion in its entirety or in part at any point throughout the duration of the time frame at our discretion. Subject to regulatory approval.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Davcor Group Pty Ltd
ABN 95 003 562 598
Last update: March 2023
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND